Our Purpose

cause economy empowerment purpose trafficking

Our purpose is to twofold; creating opportunities and economic empowerment to allow trafficking survivors to thrive, and to educate the thousands of girls around Nepal to keep them in school and avoid becoming prey to human trafficking.

25% of the profits go towards the sheroe, and the remaining 75% goes towards growing Shakti’s Vocational Workshop so that they can deploy teachers and role models to to the 24 districts around Nepal.

Share this post